The Certified Email™ service is a premium email service provided exclusively by RPost that provides the recipient of the Certified Email™ message with a means to authenticate the message origin and/or author, content including attachments, and uniform time of transmission.
Below is the recipient's view of the Certified Email™ message attached HTML file displayed in a web browser. This file provides the authentication and proof of the Certified Email™ service functionality.
- What is the Certified Email™ Service?
- How to Send a Certified Email™ Message -- from Outlook (Free Trial Available)
- How to Send a Certified Email™ Message -- from your Browser (No Download! Free Trial Available)
- How to Authenticate a Received Certified Email™ Message
- What is the Digital Seal® Mark?
- History of the Certified Email™ Service and Trademark