1. Set up an RPost service account by installing the RPost Office extension for Microsoft Outlook
Register HERE for a Free Trial !
2. Compose message and add any attachments (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Click the SEND REGISTERED button
4. Select the service option to "Sign & time-stamp with Digital Seal® mark"
5. Draw your signature with your mouse in the signature pad (optional)
6. Click the SEND button
It is as simple as that!
Turn on, Compose, Select Service, and Send.
Volume users can automate the sending process tied to most email service providers, mail transport agent servers and appliances, or volume mailing applications. Contact us for further details.