RPost sets the standard for Human Resources email communications worldwide. RPost protects the Human Resource function in recruiting, noticing, and managing employees.
How are HR personnel currently utilizing RPost services?
- Sending notices for insurance coverage & changes.
- Producing verifiable evidence in Alternative Dispute Resolution situations (ADR).
- Producing verifiable trail of manager-to-employee dialog in employee grievance situations.
- Proving agreement for employment contracts.
- Recording employment offers with e-signatures.
- Transmitting employee job descriptions, retaining proof of notice and verification of job description content.
- Recording submitted content on employment applications in a tamper-detectable format.
- Distributing employee handbooks and retaining proof of receipt by employee.
- Sending employee severance and release agreements, protecting HR group in case of a dispute.
- Sending required HIPAA notifications and retaining proof of compliance.
- Noticing employee of updated policies and procedures.
- Retaining tamper-detectable record of employee expense reports.
- Noticing employee on discipline and standards of conduct rules and breaches.
- Sending required COBRA notifications, retaining proof of compliance.
- Communications around family and medical leave (FMLA) so that there is no question about what was agreed.
- Conducting employee relations communications to minimize disputes.
- Sending health, safety and security (HSE) notices, retaining proof of compliance with notification rules.