Within the financial sector, RPost’s Registered Email services are used for:
Financial Advisory/Private Client Services
- Use eSignOff® service to confirm agreement on terms for new accounts.
- Record correspondence with clients to prove compliance with FINRA regulations.
- Send statements to accountants and lawyers on behalf of clients.
- Record communications surrounding the due diligence process.
- Speed processing of client materials by moving from paper to electronic.
- Prove notice delivery to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Send transaction confirmation and settlements to corporate clients by email rather than fax/mail.
- Provide statement or information on the value of the financial asset.
- Convert required notifications such as privacy notices, proxies, etc., from paper to email.
- Speed transaction processing time by converting notices regarding approval & disbursement from paper to email.
- Use eSigning features to sign-on new customer accounts faster.
- Use Intake Service™ to manage member complaints, fraudulent activity reports, identity theft notices, credit card billing challenges, etc.
- Send notices of overdue credit card, mortgage & loan payments.