Award winning Registered Email® service returns a certified email proof record of delivery, content and official time... Legal Proof®.
RPost has set the global standard for email proof, privacy, and e-signatures offered as Registered Email® services — an all-inclusive platform for proof of email delivery, content and official time, proof of privacy compliance with end-to-end email encryption, and e-signatures designed to speed contract sign-off. Plugs into Outlook, Lotus, Groupwise, Zimbra, BlackBerry, Salesforce.com, SAP, and other sender email programs. The receiver does not require any special software.
Benefits of RPost services:
- Saves time & money by reducing the need to send important documents by FedEx/fax/postal.
- Eliminates the hassle of follow-up calls and emails to confirm message delivery.
- Gives sender the upper hand in any dispute involving the content or delivery status of email.
- Mitigates risk by ensuring your email records are admissible into evidence if ever challenged.
- Simplifies record-keeping as all delivery receipts are sorted automatically and can reconstruct a verified electronic original.
- Increases responsiveness since recipient is aware sender has official proof of delivery.
What sets RPost services apart?
- Easy to use.
- Simple to install on one desktop or thousands – set up within minutes.
- Works with all email programs, including handheld devices.
- Core services do not require recipient to click links or have software, passwords, special accounts.
- Does not store a copy of your message or attachments.
RPost is convinced that you will find the Registered Email® service to be a powerful, practical, and cost-effective tool to help protect your business and enhance productivity.
|The core Registered Email service provides a Registered Receipt email giving the sender verifiable proof of:|
Sending and receiving
Works with all email platforms (including webmail and PDAs)
|Email content including all attachments||
Does not require any recipient action or special software
|Uniform time sent and received (atomic clock)||
Does not store the sender's email content or information