Send RPost Registered Email messages
The RPost Registered EmailTM service eliminates the barriers to transacting business with standard email, by providing:
• Legal ProofTM of email delivery, time of delivery and proof of content delivered
• End-to-end Encryption of personal, confidential and sensitive information
• Electronic signatures, designed to speed up contract sign-off by email
The service is designed for industries such as insurance, financial services, mortgage, legal, payroll and pensions and telecommunications, where speed of execution, encryption, and court-admissible records are a business requirement.
A simple installation of RPost into your desktop or batch mailing program delivers significant business benefits, including:
• Process improvement
• Cost savings associated with traditional mail and courier delivery
• Compliance with FSA and Information Commissioner regulations
• Avoidance of postal delays and disruption
• Improved customer service
RPost Registered Email can be installed in Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, VMware Zimbra, GroupWise, SAP, Salesforce.com, Box and other sender email programs. Apps are also available for BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone and Android. API's are also available for third-party developers and email providers.
Register to access RMail Web and download RMail Desktop and RMail Mobile Apps.
Email recipients does not require any special software to receive, open, read, sign or reply to a Registered Email message.