Decline to Sign
Last Updated On January 16, 2019
Decline to Sign Document
If you wish to decline an RSign Signature Request, you can do so by following the instructions below.
- On the signing web page, click Decline.
- A pop-up appears where you must provide a reason for declining to sign the document.
- After clicking the green check box on the pop-up, you will be directed to a web page confirming you have declined to sign the document.
- If you sent a signature request and the potential signer declined, you will receive an email to inform you the request was declined. The email will include a typed reason from the recipient explaining why he or she declined to sign the document.
- As the sender you can view the envelope in the MANAGE tab. Here you will see the status is set to Terminated.
- When viewing the expanded envelope In the MANAGE tab, the last entry under Status will be Rejected.