The MANAGE tab keeps track of the sending status after a document has been sent. The MANAGE is also the location where you will be provided various controls for your document after it has been sent and will access to saved data related to the sent envelope. After you send a document or template you will be brought to the MANAGE tab.
The MANAGE tab is broken up into a search bar and several columns:
- Search Bar
- Envelope Code
- Current Status
The search bar allows you to filter envelopes by date, recipient, subject, envelope code or by current status. To perform this action enter in the parameters in the search field and press Submit.
To filter the sent documents based on their status, you can use the dropdown menu available, located to the left of the submit button on the toolbar. You can select the status from the dropdown list and press Submit to view the results.
- Awaiting my Signature: Displays pending envelopes that have been sent from this account for signing.
- Completed: Displays all fully signed and completed signed envelopes.
- Expiring Soon: Displays pending envelopes that will expire within the next 7 days.
- Incomplete and Expired: Displays envelopes that have past the expiration date without all necessary signers completing the document.
- Waiting for Signature: Displays envelopes that have been sent for signing but have not been signed yet.
- Terminated: This filter will display the envelopes that have been rejected/terminated by a signer.
- Transaction Cancelled: This filter displays envelopes that you have cancelled before the envelopes were able to be completed.
Manage Tab Columns
To sort sent documents, click the name located above each column. The arrow after the column header displays if the column is sorted from newest to oldest or oldest to newest within set search parameters. By default sent documents are from newest to oldest.
- Envelope ID: The unique code for this transaction.
- Document Name: The name of the document(s) sent in this transaction.
- Is Sequential: Shows if the document was sent for sequential signing (True) or non-sequential (False).
- Sender: The name of the user who sent this envelope.
- Recipients: The name of all the people who received, or, are set to receive this envelope.
- Date & Time Stamp: Date and time the document was sent.
- Status: Current status of the document include the following states:
- Waiting for Signature
- Incomplete and Expired
- Transaction Cancelled
- Recipient: Name and email address of the person who received the envelope.
- Original Recipient: The name and email address of the original recipient, if the document was delegated to another signer.
- Updated By: Name and email address of the user that has resent the document.
- IP Address: Displays the IP address of the user when the displayed status was updated.
Expanded Envelope Button
Completed Status: If Store signed PDF is set to Y, when preparing the envelope, a link to download the signed document will appear in MANAGE tab. To download the document click the Download button.
Completed Status: If Store signed PDF and Include Transparency Document options are set to Y, when preparing the envelope, a link to the transparency document will be stored in the Manage tab and can be downloaded by clicking the Download Transparency button.
Waiting for Signature: If you wish to Resend a document you can by clicking the Re-Send button and following the prompts.
Waiting for Signature: if you wish to end this transaction you can by clicking Cancel Transaction and following the prompts. This action will prevent any further recipients from signing this document.
Waiting for Signature: If the contract has not been opened, viewed or signed you can modify the contents of the document, except the subject and body of the envelope, and resend it. Once updated, the original email request to sign the document becomes void. All previous recipients will receive an email with a new link to sign the updated document.
Incomplete and Expired: If the document has expired, the you may download the expired document in its current form. When the document is sent to multiple signers, the downloaded document will show the information and signatures of all parties that have completed the signing process.
Terminated: If the document is terminated, the user may download the terminated document in its current form. When the document is sent to multiple signers, the downloaded document will show the information and signatures of all parties that have completed the signing process.
Transaction Cancelled: If the transaction is cancelled, the you may download the terminated document in its current form. When the document is sent to multiple signers, the downloaded document will show the information and signatures of all parties that have completed the signing process.
All transactions: All envelopes show the Download Document Data button in the MANAGE tab. This information is in XML format and contains the audit trail of that envelope.
This column lists the system generated unique code which is assigned to the envelopes sent from the RSign system. These codes can be treated as the identifier of the envelopes within the RSign system.
This column lists the Subject of the sent envelope.
This column lists the latest status of sent envelopes. The value of this column is updated based on the actions taken within the given envelope.
This column lists the date and time when the envelope was sent for signing.
This column displays the date and time when the envelope was completed. The value of this column is updated based on the actions taken on the envelope. If the document is Waiting for Signature and the expiration date is within 7 days, then this column will show when the envelope is set to expire.