The RSign Service is Limited to the Following Parameters:
Number of Recipients
Maximum number of combined To/Cc/Prefill recipients per envelope: 25
.pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .bmp, .gif, .ico, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .tiff, .htm, .html, .txt
Document Number and Size
- Maximum individual file size: 25 MB
- Maximum cumulative envelope size: 25 MB
- Maximum number of files attached for sending: 10
Signer Uploaded: (see Allow recipients to attached file(s))
- Maximum number of files attached while signing: 10
- Maximum cumulative attachment size for signer: 15MB
- Signer uploaded files are sent to the sender only.
Sender and Signer Final Document:
- Signed and completed documents over 20 megabytes will not be attached on the “Document Completed” email, due to potential size restrictions of the recipient‘s inbox. Instead, the “Document Completed” email will provide instructions and a link to download the final document
- Local drive
- Google Drive
- Sky Drive
- Drop Box
Responsive Web Design
- Application Responsive to iPad/ Android tablet with Chrome Browser.
- Signing Page responsive to most iPhone & Android smartphones.
- Google Chrome
- Firefox Mozilla
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
User Session Time
- Length of time user remains logged: 30-minutes
- At 25-minutes of idle time, the system displayed a popup message with two options:
- Keep me signed in.
- Log me out.
- At 30-minutes of idle time the user is automatically logged out and redirected to the login page.
Maximum Number of Pages
- There is no validation set for number of pages, only file size (see Document Number and Size).
- Password protected .pdf files are not permitted to be uploaded.
- Files with duplicate names not permitted inside the same envelope.
- End-to-End: Auto-generated Access Code length: 10-character alpha-numeric.
- Require to open signed: Auto generated Access Code length: 10-character alpha-numeric password Auto generated. access codes are automatically assigned if the password field is left blank.