Reduce courier & mail expense, expedite delivery, save administrative time, and enhance productivity.
Speed Revenue Collection
RPost lets governments boost paperless initiatives by using email in place of much of costly overnight delivery services for even the most official, sensitive, or confidential documents. With one click of a button, RPost’s Registered Email service provides the government sender with a legally verifiable record of precisely what email content and attachments were sent and received, by whom and when.
RPost is a trusted courier service for electronic communications which complies with the E-Sign and UETA statutes and has been accredited and used daily by agencies within the U.S. Federal Government since 2003. It offers the same level of assurance, security, tracking, and proof of delivery that are found with traditional physical vendors, but with several extra advantages that traditional vendors cannot compete with. Deliver document in minutes instead of days with RPost, and cut courier and certified mail costs by 60%... or more!
Service highlights for government users:
- Used daily by U.S. Federal Governmental entities such as the GAO (Government Accountability Office, an arm of Congress) and the U.S. Department of Commerce Census Bureau.
- Accredited by the United States Postal Service.
- Available from Sprint, Qwest, and AT&T on their GSA IT Schedule.
- Elevates rating on the Scorecard for Expanded Electronic Government. (Fits many e-Gov requirements for direct delivery of services, efficiency, and authentication.)
- Custom Registered Email banners available for government agencies.
Examples of Custom Registered Email Banners: