Customer Admin Settings
Customer Admin Settings
Customer Admins have an option to set specific settings which are then applied to all users listed under that company account.
Companies may have one or more users acting as a Customer Admin, who manage the account and settings within RSign. Any user in the company may be set as an Admin. The person who is in charge of the RSign account may reach out to the company RSign account representative and provide instructions on which people should be set up as a Customer Admin. If your company does not have an RSign account manager the person who administers RSign can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a user is set as a Customer Admin, it allows him or her to access and manage the envelopes from all users listed under his or her company’s account. All admin features are available when logged into RSign, therefore, a user may only be set as a Customer Admin if he or she has an RSign account.
Customer Admin Settings Tab
A Customer Admin has two options in the Settings tab:
The Company tab allows the Customer Admin to check or change the settings for both a user and/or the whole company.
- To check the setting for a user, enter his or her email address in the Search User textbox and click the green search icon.
- To check the setting for the company, click the green search icon without entering anything in the Search User textbox.
This tab allows the Company Admin to check or change the settings for his or her own account if the admin wishes to have different settings than the common company settings. The admin’s Personal settings would be applied only when the Override User Settings option is set to “N”.
For a Customer Admin to access his or her personal settings.
- When logged into RSign click the settings tab.
- The Customer Admin will then have to click the Personal tab.
- The Customer Admin can now make any adjustments to any personal settings.
- To save these personal settings click the green Save button located at the bottom of the page.
- The Customer Admins personal settings will now be saved.
- While the Customer Admins personal settings are saved, unless Override User Settings is turned to “N” in Company Settings the Customer Admins personal settings will not take effect.
- To turn Override User Settings to “N” Click the Company tab.
- Click the green magnifying glass, make sure the “Search User” bar is blank.
- Under “ADMIN SETTINGS” Go to Override User Settings and select “N“.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page. This will allow the Customer Admin to use his or her own personal settings over the default settings for the company.
- Enabling Override User Settings also allows the Customer Admin to change or customize any other user’s settings on the company account to make them different from the default company settings.
Customer Admin Only Settings
The Customer Admin has several unique settings listed under ADMIN SETTINGS that allow him or her to control the settings for users listed under his or her company’s account.
Envelope Stamp Print Option
An Envelope Stamp Print provides a proof of the date and time the document has been fully signed and completed. It also displays the unique envelope code used to confirm the authenticity of the document and is used for customer support issues. The envelope stamp print is displayed on the final signed and completed document.
Envelope Stamp Print example:
- Envelope Code
- UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) denotes that UTC is used to determine the date and time.
The Envelope Stamp Print option allows the Customer Admin to set a location for the Envelope Stamp Print on the final document. This will effect all RSign users within the company. This option is never a personal setting and the Customer Admin cannot set his or her envelope stamp print to be different from the rest of the company.
- No Print: The Envelope Stamp Print will not be added to a completed document.
- Left Footer: The Envelope Stamp Print will be placed in the bottom left corner of a completed document.
- Right Footer: The Envelope Stamp Print will be placed in the bottom right corner of a completed document.
- Left Header: The Envelope Stamp Print will be placed in the top left corner of a completed document.
- Right Header: The Envelope Stamp Print will be placed in the top right corner of a completed document.
Show Settings Tab
This option allows the Customer Admin to control whether the users listed under his or her account can access the SETTINGS tab.
- Yes(default): The users listed under the company account can access and update his or her individual settings in the SEND and SETTINGS tab.
- No: Users listed under the company account will not be able access the SETTINGS tab.
- View only: The users listed under the company account will be able to access the SETTINGS tab to view the settings but may not make any changes.
Override User Settings
This option is used when the Company Admin wants to apply the company settings to all users listed under the company account.
- Y: The settings made by the Customer Admin will be applied to all envelopes sent by the users listed under the company account.
- N: The users under the company account may configure their own user settings.